Russian tanks move along Red Square during a Victory Day parade in May. This week, Russia invited the U.S. to participate in a tank biathlon.
Russia has invited the U.S. to participate in a tank biathlon so that both nations may learn to play nice — with heavy artillery.
The invitation was apparently extended while Secretary of State John Kerry and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel Sergei Lavrov and Sergei Shoigu in Washington on Friday. The “two-on-two” talks were intended to relieve some of the tension between the two countries, so the suggestion of a little friendly competition — under fire — wasn’t out of place.
- Russia Invites U.S. To A ‘Tank Biathlon’ : The Two-Way : NPR (xbradtc.com)
- Russia invites US to compete in tank biathlon (foxnews.com)
- Russia Challenges U.S. to Tank Cpmpetition (darkgovernment.com)
- Tank biathlon. Best moments (indrus.in)
- Russia invites US to tank biathlon as inaugural competition gets under way (telegraph.co.uk)
- Russia Invites U.S. To A ‘Tank Biathlon’ (wnyc.org)
- Russia Holds ‘Tank Biathlon,’ And Supposedly Challenged The US To One (businessinsider.com)
- German, Italian teams may participate in next year’s tank biathlon competition (indrus.in)