It’s kind of funny to watch a meltdown of a former war-protester-turned-warmonger, AKA John Kerry.
It appears that Obama and Kerry will do just about anything possible, say anything, lie or make up stories to get the chance to bomb Syria.
Now he is going on about the “Arab League” and their “Red Line”.
Whose Red Line is it Anyway?
- Full Circle: Anti-War Protesters Show Up at John Kerry’s House (thedailysheeple.com)
- Syria ‘crossed global red line’ (bbc.co.uk)
- John Kerry: ‘Don’t Worry, the Arabs Will Bankroll Our War With Syria’ (21stcenturywire.com)
- U.S., Arab League condemn Syria for crossing ‘global red line’ (cnn.com)
- Obama gears for all-out push on Syria (bigpondnews.com)