Dear Congressman Boehner;
The Constitution specifically states:
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Article II, Section 4
It seems to this American Patriot that there comes a time in every nation’s existence, according to history, that the oppressed rise up and throw out the government system under which they have been oppressed. So has it been since the beginning of time, and the creation of “government”.
Don’t get me wrong here, I have the highest regard for the American System of Government, a Constitutional Republic which until the reign of the current monarch of America, one Barack Obama that things were working quite well. We elected men and women to represent us, to do the job we sent them to Washington to accomplish. If they didn’t accomplish that job, well, the people back home found someone to do the job better.
America is calling for action. Many well known people have called for the Impeachment of Obama. A lot more Americans, those of us that vote, and fund the pathetic excuse for a “Federal Government” as it exists today have also called for his removal. Immediately.
While you some how think this is a “power struggle” for the GOP – the rest of us do not see it that way. I’ve been a member of the Republican Party since Jimmy Carter screwed up with the Iranian Rescue attempt. (Yes, I was there on the ground in Egypt when men died because of Democrat who vacillated and couldn’t make up his mind). From that day forward, when Reagan stepped into the forefront of politics I have remained with the GOP.
Until you opened your mouth and said “I disagree” on Impeachment.
Obama and his administration have lied to America and the people, and to Congress.
The IRS has been used by him against us, not unlike in Nixon’s time.
The NSA has been used against us, against their own rules and mission statement.
The Veterans Administration is in shambles.
The border has YET to be closed off, and we’re being, quite literally, invaded on our southern border.
Congress refuses to act, while Obama continues to act out.
And you, Sir, are a coward and do nothing at all in any way to stop this man from completing whatever plan he has to convert America into some kind of a Marxist wet dream.
The actual destruction of this country is at hand – not like Rome fell in “centuries”, but in decades, or even a few years.
I’m no conspiracy theorist. I’m a scholar of history, in particular American history. But anyone with even a tiny “smidgen” of sense (to coin a phrase) can see – if they have bothered to read, oh, say the history of France leading up to the French Revolution (before the word “Marxism” became a word) they could see the steps America is taking in the same guillotine-loaded cart ruts that France took in the 1770s. Of course the French were inspired by the American Revolution – they just went about it in a very, and most unique European manner by beheading their rivals.
If I might, I’ll point out in the context of history, the causes which led to the French Revolution, and which, in my humble opinion will lead to America’s second Revolution.
- Resentment of royal absolutism.
- Resentment of the seigneurial system by peasants, wage-earners, and, to a lesser extent, the bourgeoisie
- The rise of enlightenment ideals.
- An unmanageable national debt, both caused by and exacerbating the burden of a grossly inequitable system of taxation.
- Food scarcity in the months immediately before the revolution.
- Resentment at noble privilege and dominance in public life by the ambitious professional classes.
I’ll lay those out individually in modern terms for you:
1) Obama has decided to somehow become the embodiment of a “Neo-King” or Emperor in this country. People RESENT THIS. (Resentment of royal absolutism.)
2) The Seigneurial system – forced to pay a lord to stay on the land, might I point out Harry Reid, the Bureau of Land Management and the “Range War” that recently occurred? (Resentment of the seigneurial system by peasants, wage-earners, and, to a lesser extent, the bourgeoisie)
3) The “rise of Enlightenment ideas” – in recent years the Left have felt it beneficial to FORCE their own views on many of us – and if all else fails, call us “racist” or some other barbaric term.
4) This one, I don’t even have to explain, allow me to repeat it for you: An unmanageable national debt, both caused by and exacerbating the burden of a grossly inequitable system of taxation.
5) The price of food is going through the roof, or, don’t you pay attention to that? (Food scarcity in the months immediately before the revolution.)
6) This would include Lawyers, Doctors, Politicians, not so much CEOs of companies (Resentment at noble privilege and dominance in public life by the ambitious professional classes.)
The American Public is not as stupid as Congress, the Supreme Court and the White House would have everyone believe. We’re not a bunch of sheep to be lead to a sheering, or beef to the slaughter.
Things are about to happen, Mr. Boehner, that once they start will be impossible to quell. The people of this country, on BOTH sides of the political spectrum have reached a breaking point and for some reason, Congress and the President are taking no notice, dismissing them and their ideas, or outright ignoring the impending consequences.
Either buckle down, Congressman and do your JOB as assigned by the citizenry of this country, or you will suffer the consequences. Your position as Speaker has been questioned already several times by your own colleagues. Your ability to lead this country is now being questioned by all of us in this country. Are you also helping Mr. Obama in his “last term, with more flexibility”?
Mr. Boehner, one phrase comes to mind.
“Man up, and do your job.”
Or get OUT of the People’s House.
Many American Patriots