The Republican Senator, Tom Coburn said President Obama is moving “perilously close” to impeachment, Sen. Tom Coburn told a town hall crowd this week, two reports said Thursday.
However, he stated he is a “friend” to the President and further went on to say:
“That’s not something you take lightly, and you have to use a historical precedent of what that means,” he said. “I think there’s some intended violation of the law in this administration, but I also think there’s a ton of incompetence, of people who are making decisions.
“I believe [an impeachment charge] needs to be evaluated and determined, but thank goodness it doesn’t have to happen in the Senate until they’ve brought charges in the House,” Coburn said. “Those are serious things, but we’re in a serious time. I don’t have the legal background to know if that rises to high crimes and misdemeanor, but I think they’re getting perilously close.”
Really, Senator? Thank “Goodness” you don’t have to “deal” with it? Let someone ELSE “deal with it”?
Senator, you’re not a man, you’re a coward. If you had the intestinal fortitude to follow through you’d be working with House members to arrange exactly what you’re talking about, IMPEACHMENT – and the eventual removal of this criminal from the Office of the President.
America has gone over the edge and you are sitting in the People’s building being HAPPY you don’t have to DO anything over Benghazi, over Ft. Hood Massacre (It was a bloody TERRORIST ATTACK). We are going to let Obama NOT take the blame for NSA, the IRS, the DOJ (I’m not going to name all the scandals here, but suffice it to say they were ALL CRIMES!)
Get off your lazy ass and get going on removing this criminal from office before American burns.
Every, single tag and category attached to this blog post had a crime committed against America – from the President speaking out AGAINST Zimmerman and FOR gun control, to Benghazi, to the IRS (which is being ignored) to the NSA (also being ignored) to the “sequestration” and loss of food for wounded warriors at Walter Reed while Gays are being given free leave to go marry their partners in other states.
Give Americans a break, Senator and kick this bastard out of OUR HOUSE – before we do it.
- Senator Tom Coburn: Obama ‘Perilously Close’ To Impeachment (undergroundpoliticsdotorg.wordpress.com)
- Senator Tom Coburn: Obama ‘Perilously Close’ To Impeachment (patdollard.com)
- Axelrod mocks Coburn analysis that Obama is ‘perilously close’ to impeachment (dailykos.com)
- AXELROD: Impeachment talk ‘virus that needs to be curbed’… (nationalreview.com)
- Coburn: Obama ‘close’ to impeachment (politico.com)
- Obama ‘Perilously Close’ to Impeachment (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- Sen. Coburn Says Obama Impeachment Could Be Near (reason.com)
- GOP Senator Obama ‘Getting Perilously Close’ to Impeachment (mediaite.com)