As a “Thanks for the plague, dude” hat-tip to the now-dead Greenshirty Mopemore, here are some questions to ask your local health and .gov officials:
1) In this area, exactly how many hospital beds with positive ventilation and the other features needed to care safely for Ebola patients are there in this jurisdiction?
2) Where are those beds?
3) How many of those beds are currently in use for other patients?
4) Describe in detail the Ebola control measures for which police, fire, and other essential government personnel are currently trained.
5) Describe in detail the plans for additional Ebola control measure training needed to keep police, fire, teachers, and other essential government personnel safe.
6) Describe in detail the plans for additional Ebola control measure training needed to keep the general public safe.
7) How many individual sets of personal protection equipment (PPE) appropriate for Ebola protection does…
View original post 57 more words