Yep, he really, really is. The man is so totally “into himself” he can’t see what he has done to America. Worse, he probably KNOWS what he has done, and doesn’t care about REAL Americans, those of us actually born here, who care about our country, who were brought up to believe in American exceptionalism, patriotism, and the strength that comes through believing in ourselves and our way of life.
Obama: ‘I’ve Been Burned’ by Healthcare Website
Friday, 08 Nov 2013 11:36 AM
By Lisa Barron
President Barack Obama’s apology to Americans losing their health coverage under Obamacare may have actually caused him more to regret.
During an interview with MSNBC host Chuck Todd Thursday, the president said, “I’ve been burned already with — a website,” before realizing how that sounded and correcting himself.
“The American people have been burned by — a website that has been dysfunctional,” he quickly added.
Editor’s Note: ObamaCare Is About to Strike Are You Prepared?
The administration has promised to have the Healthcare.gov website fixed by the end of the month, and when Todd asked about the consequences of that not happening, Obama responded, “Well, that — let me just say generally — and I don’t think I’m saying anything that people don’t know and I haven’t said before. I am deeply frustrated about — how this website has not worked over the first couple of weeks.”
- Watch: Obama during faux apology ‘I’ve been burned’ by the website (fireandreamitchell.com)
- ‘He started the fire!’ Narcissist in chief shredded for complaining he’s been ‘burned’ by O-care website disaster (twitchy.com)
- Obama Plays The Victim: ‘I’ve Been Burned’ By ObamaCare Website (newsbusters.org)
- Another Faux Apology – Obama’s scripted sit-down w/NBCs Chuck Todd (pumabydesign001.com)
- VIDEO: Watch Obama (kinda, sorta) apologize to Americans’ losing their health plans (washingtonpost.com)
- Obama on NBC: I ‘Got Burned’ by Obamacare Website That Didn’t Work (mediaite.com)
- Obama’s Interview: Most Important Quotes On Healthcare.gov And NSA (curiosidadesnainternet.com)
Obamacare is a nightmare for all, including those who haven’t realized it yet.