Reports are coming in that several people have walked in and taken ballots and then walked out to perhaps cause a “challenge” to the recall of John Morris and Angela Girhon here in Colorado.
For the record this is to recall two of the states congress-critters for their rabid support of anti-gun measures here in the State of Colorado, a once-free state where guns were a normal way of life, but things like AR-15s and 30 round magazines have been suddenly banned for us.
- VIDEO: Colorado Recall Transparency Project Member Assaulted For Recording Voter Location (ijreview.com)
- Recall Election Voting Puts Spotlight On Voter Fraud Concerns (denver.cbslocal.com)
- Recall Election Prompts Charges Of Voter Fraud, Suppression (thecoloradoobserver.com)
- Colorado Voters to Decide Recall of Gun-Control Backers (bloomberg.com)
- Typical: Democrats Trying to Steal the Recall Election in Colorado (wizbangblog.com)
- Purposely casting ballot in wrong city, Coloradan shows flaws in new election law (washingtontimes.com)
- Voters Show Up Amid Concerns Surrounding Recall Election (kktv.com)
- Colorado voters come out in droves to recall anti-gun senators (washingtontimes.com)
Reblogged this on Brittius.com.