Russian Warships Cross Bosphorus
Three additional Russian warships – SSV-201 intelligence ship Priazovye and two landing ships Minsk and Novocherkassk crossed Bosphorus strait, France Press agency reported from Istanbul.
Russian warships are on their way to the Syrian coast, says the Agency.
Russia is strongly opposing any military intervention against the Syrian regime of Bashar Al-Assad; blamed for the use of chemical weapon on the outskirts of Damascus, which allegedly killed more than 1000 people. Russia is the biggest supporter of the regime and its biggest arm supplier.
- Three Russian Military Vessels To Enter Mediterranean Tomorrow (rickrozoff.wordpress.com)
- Russian destroyer enters east Mediterranean to head task force – report (rt.com)
- Russia Sends Missile Cruiser to the Mediterranean (syria360.wordpress.com)
- Russia Sends Two Marine-Carrying Ships To The Mediterranean (blacklistednews.com)
- Iranian naval commander raises possibility of deployment in the Mediterranean (terminalx.org)
- More Russian naval presence near Syria (thehindu.com)
- Russia sends military reconnaissance ship to Syrian coast (theguardian.com)
- Russian Destroyer Enters East Mediterranean To Head Task Force – Report (thecontroversialfiles.net)