Air Force One had Wheels Down in St. Petersberg this morning for the G-20 summit. I guess it’s on again. Obama hasn’t got the balls to back up anything he says. He’s vacillated on the “Red Line”, and now he’s blaming the world community, Congress and whomever else he can blame for setting that red line. I guess backing out of meeting with Putin over Snowden is out too?
The “Lion’s Den” is right. When Americans on the Right and the Left see Putin as a better leader than their own President, there is a damned serious problem in America. A DAMNED serious problem. Even this morning, Ralph Peters on Fox News said he didn’t like Putin, but he RESPECTED him as a tough and fair leader. Amazing.
Putin called Kerry a liar. Flat out, a liar. Take that John F-ing Kerry. All Kerry could do was sputter and say “That’s basically untrue…”. What was untrue, Kerry?
I spent many years traveling with Reagan and Bush, Air Force One, Air Force Two, dropping in and out of countries before and after the “Boss” landed. I did communications. I really, really feel sorry for the WHCA guys these days traveling with this asshat. I wish the military contingent well – assuming they are even traveling with the President these days.
- Obama heads into the lion’s den in Russia (cnsnews.com)
- Putin calls Kerry a liar on Syria (cbsnews.com)
- Watch: Countdown to the Showdown Between Obama and Putin (abcnews.go.com)
- Global Leadership Reset: On Eve of G20, Putin Calls Kerry a Liar on Syria (breitbart.com)
- G20 Summit Set To Open In St. Petersburg (rferl.org)
- Report: Snowden Got Stuck In Russia After Cuba Blocked Entry (huffingtonpost.com)