In regards to this Syria crisis, one of the Senators on the Foreign Relations committee (I didn’t catch who) mentioned Russia, asking specific and pointed questions of Kerry, after pointing out that the Russians had been providing money, aid, military defense equipment.
Kerry sputtered about an answer, and then stepped around the answer to basically ignore the Russian question.
Essentially, they (Kerry) doesn’t want the American Public to be confused or concerned about the Russians. Only chemical weapons.
We’re doomed to go to war.
- The Picture That John Kerry Really Doesn’t Want You To See – A Nice Cosy Dinner With ‘Very Generous’ Assad (streetdemocracy.wordpress.com)
- Watch live as Senate committee presses Kerry on Syria (troyrecord.com)
- Kerry’s rationale to attack Syria could have also justified attack on Israel over Gaza (mondoweiss.net)
- A Response to John Kerry’s Syria ‘Evidence’ Speech (usapartisan.com)
- Kerry the Hypocrite: Rand Slams Kerry: ‘How Can You Ask a Man to Be the First One to Die for a Mistake?’ (capoliticalnews.com)
- John Kerry Using Pictures From Iraq (2003) to Sell Military Action Against Syria (thelastgreatstand.com)
- Angry anti-war protesters besiege John Kerry’s home, banging on doors, windows (giftoftruth.wordpress.com)
- Invoking Israel, Kerry Says Congress will Vote ‘Aye’ (israelnationalnews.com)
- SOS John Kerry and Syria’s Assad What a Difference Four Years Make Photo’s/Video (americanfreedombybarbara.com)
- Flashback – Assad in 2010: ‘I Trust Senator Kerry…I Met Him Five Times’ (undergroundpoliticsdotorg.wordpress.com)