No U.S. president has ever been turned down by Congress when asking to use military force. Ever…. this is why Obama took the time to ASK for a vote. His chances are good he will get a “yes” from Congress thereby preventing himself from being held personally responsible.
- Republican House speaker backs Obama’s call for military action in Syria (haaretz.com)
- Syria: President Obama votes “Present” by engaging Congress (onecitizenspeaking.com)
- House Responds to Syria (elephantnewsgop.com)
- 93 in Congress urge Obama to consult on Syria military strike (upi.com)
- Obama urges military action against Syria but will seek Congress’ OK (cnn.com)
- Ron Paul: Will Congress Endorse Obama’s War Plans? Does It Matter? – OpEd (eurasiareview.com)
- Kerry: Obama Can Attack Syria Regardless of Congress Vote (news.antiwar.com)
- On Syria, Obama To Seek Congressional Support (dancingczars.wordpress.com)
- Obama Goes To Congress (grumpyelder.com)
- President Asshat To Congress: I Don’t Need Your Authorization For War, But Give It To Me Anyway (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
Reblogged this on Brittius.com.