Preliminary reports by Reuters states that the UN has concluded that the attack WAS a chemical attack and it WAS carried out by “Government Forces”.
Is this another smoke screen by the US to involve us in yet another war in the Middle East? Check your six folks…..
- Syria: First independently verified pictures of ‘chemical attack’ scene (telegraph.co.uk)
- Jumping the Gun? US says Syrian rebels incapable of chemical attack (janvictorayson.wordpress.com)
- 1,300 die in Syria chemical attack (nation.com.pk)
- Reports of a new chemical attack in Syria (ac360.blogs.cnn.com)
- Obama on Syrian chemical attack: “A big event of grave concern” (wjla.com)
- Russia tells Syria to allow UN inquiry into deadly ‘chemical attack’ (thetimes.co.uk)
- UK: Assad behind chemical weapons attack (timesofisrael.com)
- ‘Takfiris behind Syria chemical attack’ (rinf.com)
- First independent images of alleged chemical attack in Syria emerge (itv.com)
- Syria: UN Security Council wants ‘clarity’ over alleged chemical attack (telegraph.co.uk)