There has always been something unsettling about the September 11th attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, and a Thursday report on local CIA activity the night of the attack only adds to the unease.
CNN is reporting the CIA may have had upwards of 35 personnel in Benghazi on the night of the attack, and that “as many as seven [of these] were wounded.” An unnamed source claims these individuals are subjected to polygraph tests as frequently as once a month to monitor them for possible leaks to news outlets.
Since the assault’s immediate aftermath, the Obama administration was worked diligently to ensure the details of that night remain secret—even as the family members of four murdered Americans killed search for answers.
The White House initially refused to label the onslaught as a terror attack, despite the assassination of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stephens. Caught in the final months of the President’s reelection campaign, his subordinates instead promoted the idea of spontaneous protests caused by a YouTube video.
- Rep. Wolf: Sources Say CIA Was Moving Guns in Benghazi (breitbart.com)
- CNN Bombshell: CIA Personnel in Benghazi Silenced with Threats by Obama Regime (ijreview.com)
- Bombshell: CNN report suggests Benghazi coverup worse than previously thought (twitchy.com)
- Real Cover-Up of CIA Activity at “Phony” Benghazi Scandal (reason.com)
- CNN Bombshell: Dozens of CIA Agents at Benghazi, Massive Coverup (capitalisminstitute.org)
- Phony Scandal: 35 Americans in Benghazi during attack, 7 wounded some seriously (fireandreamitchell.com)
- CNN Exclusive: Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack (rubinoworld.com)
Reblogged this on Brittius.com.
Pingback: Sen. Rand Paul is ready for Hillary … to come clean about Benghazi | akula51 dot net
Pingback: Immension – The Enemy Within | Metal Is Power